South Manchester Counselling
I’m Andrea, and I work as an integrated psychotherapist both online and in-person from my office in Didsbury, South Manchester
People access therapy for many different reasons, but generally we are most likely to seek professional help when our usual coping strategies are no longer effective.
As a therapist, I aim to provide a calm and safe place where together we can start to make sense of the things troubling you as you work towards reclaiming balance and control in your life.
I am trained and qualified to work with most issues and commit to providing an accepting relationship with respect for difference and diversity
<a href="http://www.minstercentre.ac.uk"> The Minster Centre Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling Training</a>
Certifications & Accreditations
- UKCP Registered Psychotherapist
- MBACP (Accred)
- MSc Counselling Psychology, Keele University
- Postgraduate Diploma Advanced Clinical Practice, The Minster Centre, London
- Level 4 Certificate in Counselling Children (CPCAB)
- BA (Hons) English
- Research Dissertation on Attachment